Medical Writing represents a core activity of our team with our experienced members at both international and national levels and a distinct bilingual ability to manage manuscripts in both English and Italian languages.
We manage all the steps of manuscript development in full compliance with the latest GPP (Good Publication Practices) and ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) guidelines till its publication, including:
- Full manuscript preparation from the initial to the final draft
- ASEO (Academic Search Engine Optimization) of the wordings
- Development of figures and tables
- Reference formatting
- Submission to the journal editorial board
- Post peer-review process management including rebuttal letter preparation
We can also help the clients and authors in specific activities: data assessment, analysis and organization of the raw data, draft manuscript assessment, English language editing, and everything needed to publish the manuscript in the shortest possible time when fast-track is available.
In a span of ten years, we have achieved numerous examples of manuscripts developed by our team and published in international journals dealing with topics covering various therapeutic areas.
Here are some examples:
- Original articles from clinical trials
- Articles from observational studies and RWE
- Short communications and case reports
- Narrative reviews
- Systematic reviews and meta analyses
- Consensus papers with Delphi e NGT methodologies
- Position papers
- Supplements and special issues
- Congress proceedings
We also help the clients in the preparation of their presentations at international and national venues, by preparing their abstracts, posters and supporting them in the delivery of their oral presentations.
We develop training programs on anything pertinent to data analysis, medical writing and scientific publications, targeted to clinicians and to medical affairs staff of Life Sciences industries. This activity is developed under the umbrella of the AboutAcademy brand.